Sunday, May 27, 2007

JOONGIEEEE~~

Currently Listening to: Balloons - DBSK
Mood: \(*0*)/ - Excited

...I LURVE DBSK. DBSK. DONG BANG SHIN KI~~~!!!!! I watched Star King, and DBSK was on itt!!! :D Little Shin Ki are... ADOREEEBLLLEEEE~~~ My fav Shin Ki would be... Xiah's? xD But those 'Amazing Girls' are really.. Mature for their age. xD Mature in a sorta 'dirty' way ROTFL. xD I thought Hero would've got more votes tho. *_* I would've picked him. xD JunSu is so popular. 0.o But I lurve JunSu too. <3 Here are my top 5 bands!

1.KAT-TUN
2.DBSK
3.Kanjani8
4.WaT
5.TAKE

YAY. xD Oh yes, I changed my DBSK popularity chart now! xD

1.Hero
2.Max
3.Xiah
4.Micky
5.YooChoon

YooChoon doesn't appeal to me. D: Sorrrryyy~~ But Xiah is so.. CUTE WHEN HE SMILES. I totally agree with the host, it's JunSu's 'dreamy smile!' xD I also saw Xiah and Hero dancing, and man, I LURVE Hero's jacket!!! xD I want one. :D Looks like SHOWTA's from the pv, Fuyu no Mukou Gawa. ^_^ But here are who they look like to me.

1.Hero = Ueda? a bit.
2.Max = Taguchi and Nishikido Ryo faraway
3.Xiah = ?
4.Micky = ?
5.YooChoon = ?

rotffflll.. There's someone else Hero looks like.. OH YEAH, Nakagauchi Masataka. ^_^ Well, I better put the look alikes in my site.. :D I'm totally addicted to this song.. Balloons... I'm becoming a Korean Fan.. xD All bcuz of Vanilla. xD I'm still sorta unsure of Fahrenheit. ^^;; Although I'm in love with Jiro. *_* rofl.. Vanilla loves them too! She likes Wu Zun. xD My fav part of Balloons is when Chang Min starts singing, as well as when Hero goes, 'ahhh!!!!!' .. I LURVE DBSK. DBSK. DONG BANG SHIN KI. <3

Oh yes, this is the avatar I made, of Chang Min. ^_^
Like it? I'm kinda proud of it. ^_^ Oh yes, here are some CUTENESS, to AWE over. xD
  • Chang Min Smiles!
  • Chang Min, the Taguchi look-a-like.
  • Hero...S2
  • Joongie! ^_^
  • DONG BANG SHIN KI!!!

    ..AND THAT... is it. ^_^

    (*Chestnut*)
  • No comments: