Sunday, May 06, 2007

Fahrenheit - Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue

EYA. 'Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue' is such an amazing song! (What a long title! :P) It's so awesome, you guys should hear it too! >D Lols, but Fahrenheit's 'Ai Dao' is pretty good too! Not as awesome as *breathes* 'Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue'. <3 I MADE IT. Lol. Fahrenheit's members look nice too. ^///^ LOL, BUT THEY CAN'T BEAT KAT-TUN!!! (please don't take this harshly, this is only my opinion.) >D *huggles Uebo* You'll always be number one~~ *hugs KAT-TUN* You guys'll always be number one too... <3

Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue - Fahrenheit feat. Hebe (MU)
Ai Dao - Fahrenheit (MU)

Right now, my fave super awesome KPop band right now, is 'TAKE'. THEIR MUSIC IS SO AWESOME, AND THEIR VOICES = <3 Lols. I haven't seen a pic of them though, even if they're hideous, I'll still love their music. ^_^ My fav KPop Singer is Kim Jong Kook... I love his song, Walking in One Spot! Hontou Sugoi~~~ <3

Butterfly Grave - TAKE (MU)
True Love - TAKE (MU)
Fly Away - TAKE (MU)
Walking in One Spot - Kim Jong Kook (MU)
Night, Wind, Sunlight, and Love - Kim Jung Kook (MU)
One Man - Kim Jung Kook (MU)

Isn't TAKE awesome? :D Well, I'm going to play Maplestory! (Oh yeah, like 6 guys confessed to me yesterday... weird ne?) FINALLY, MY SISTER IS PLAYING AGAINNNNNNN...
JA~NE!

(*Chestnut*)

2 comments:

hangman116 said...

I LOVE JIN!!!!!!!!!! eeyaa!!!

-Chestnut Queen- said...

LOLS, hi hangman. ^_^ Jin's totall kawaiiness ne?