Wednesday, May 09, 2007

UWAH GOMENASAI

Mood: (o>///<)o - Giddy

I'm SO addicted to MS, that I keep on forgetting to post an entry!!! SORRY~~~~ I wanna make it up to you guyz. :'( Well, maybe I should add a pic today ne?... I KNOW. TEH SUPER-OH-MY-GOSH-JIN-IS-HOT! PICTURE!!! :D Lols, it's KAT-TUN... Again...
MAN IS JIN HOT HERE!!!! *nosebleed* lol. My good friend- uh lets call her 'Obachan' really, AND I MEAN REALLLLY, loves Jin. This is the 1st time she fangirls over someone!! Jin is really special to her, but Jin is special to MANY people. probably Kame too! XD Well, I've done my share of hot nosebleed picture of the day. XD Okay, OFF TO MAPLESTORY! (If you're in Broa, add me! I'm MsFanta.)

P.S. Today, school was sorta boring and I felt sorta sad... BUT THEN, at the end of school I felt happy again. (DON'T ASK.) ...Bababoy. <3

(*Chestnut*)

No comments: