Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm feeling better today~

Currently Listening to: Zhi Dui ni You Gan Jue - Fahrenheit feat. Hebe
Mood: \(^o^)/ - Excited

I'M FEELING GREAT TODAY! After a tiring and depressing day yesterday, I feel awesome. ;) Well, all the thanks to the amazing 'pretenders'. Aka, Queen Elizabeth, Santa Claus, her husband, Prince Charles, Esther(not me), Spiderman, Beverly, etc. You guys know who you are! :D I'm loving this song.. *_* Especially Hebe, her voice = WOW. I also love the video, so funny~ Jiro is awesommmmeee.. (for me xD) He's got a pretty good voice, but Wu Zhun (spelling?) is kinda hot. o.o And my friends fav, lets call my fren sbr for now, is sorta cute! He looks like Uchi H. a bit. Rotfl. ^_^ Oh yes, I found out Abe Tsuyoshi's chinese name!!! It's Lee Zhendon. :D I'm not exactly sure how you say it. o.o Fahrenheit is a very talented voice. *_* Ohkay now what should i say? Hmmm... I'll add some pictures. ^_____^ (Oh yes, thanks stargirl for the amaziiiiinnnnngggg bababoy pic! <3<3)

It's my art piece! Like it???? I'm really proud of it. ^_^ Should I name him/her? (I'm not exactly sure what gender he/she is....) Lets make it a girl. :P:P I'll draw more if you guyz like 'em. ^_^ Please don't paste this anywhere else unless you get my permission. >.<


(*Chestnut*)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY CHESTERRRR - [your real name]+chesnut=CHESTER!!! ^_^ im SO glad u feel better today~

i read your last blog about the cliffhanger thing and i wish i was there to give u a hug :( oh well.. INTERNET HUG *HUG* XD

i also remember in msn messenger that u were gonna talk to me about sumthing but then u have to leave :( so ill just say wut i wanna say RIGHT HERE!! lol!

youre not a crybaby cuz everyone cries a lot especially me.. i also hope you can tell "bababoy" that you like him!! I BELIEVE IN U!!!! ^_^ AND i know hes gonna like u too!! <3

and hes gonna be like ur first bf in real life too!! not like mangas and stuff u read/see in anime :D whenenver youve done it, DONT FORGET TO TELL UR FRIEND BACK IN UR OLD CITY!!!! IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!! XD

btw, kat tun rocks!! but fahrenheit is still my fav azn boy bandddd!!!!!! <333 im also a fan of wu zhun. if u are too, WATCH HANA KIMI!!! ITS SO FRIGGIN GOOD!!! (its also a manga btw!) THE FAHRENHEIT/S.H.E.'s TAIWANESE DRAMA!!!! ITS BEOOOOOTIFUL *cries dramatically* ^__________^

nice pic of the cross-gender person!! ur REALLY good at drawing~ (like always) i still have the pics u gave meeee!!! (like the kitty one and the one u gave my brother [beyblade]) XD

sorry its been a while since i visited. BUT KEEP ON POSTING!!! :D by the way, i LOVE your kat tun website layout~~ ITS SO AWSOME!!!!!! ^_~ PEACE OUT!!!!!! :DDDD ^__________^

BFFs FOREVER,
*VANiLLA <3

-Chestnut Queen- said...

Thanks so much vanilla. *cries in real life* Right now is May 23, the day I feel terrible and all broken down. Thank - *breathes and tears up* Breathe chestnut.. Breathe.. *cries* I really miss you, and no, bababoy wont be, cuz I gave up on him, like I told you.. Life use to be so happy and so close to perfect, when my dad was with my mom at Coquitlam.. Everything was so amazing when you and me were best friends, and we were going to the same middle school.. *cries* *leaves room for a few secs* I really hope to see you again.. And also, you probably haven't seen me cry for a heck of a long time.. But if I went to the same middle school as you, you'd know I cry alot.. Now I cry around 2 times each day.. or at least once... Life hurts for me, and I wish I could turn back time.. Although there is a friend in school who helps me ALMOST everytime, and she is a great friend, but I still wish to turn back time... *cries* I know it's stupid for me to feel so upset over a bully or 2, but I really miss Coquitlam, and all of our old friends, like Yucy, Clara, etc.. Even the guys I miss... I really miss you..

(*Chestnut*)
It's raining in my eyes...

bevmak said...

so happy u feel better!!