Thursday, May 24, 2007

IM FEELING BETTERRR YEYYYY

Currently Listening to: Make U Wet - Tanaka Koki
Mood: (((,0_0,))) - Hyper

WOOHOO! I'm feeling awesummm.. Except for the fact I cried.. again. DARNNNN, im sucha crybaby. D': O well, I shall try harder. >D The great thing was the Silent Ball, the Leadership, some subjects, and free time~ Practically everything was fun, except recess and lunch was probably the most less fun. LOL. Now isn't that sumthing? >D I'm totally amazed that it's Koki singing.. He sounds like hangmans idol, JIN. So sick sounding though lols like: "Up down, up down, kiss you inside of you" and "after the party." ROTFL. But amazing song nonetheless. Here's my KAT-TUN fav chart. ^_^

1.UEDA TATSUYA. <3
2.tAgUcHi JuNnOsUkE
3.TANAKA koki
4.Kamenashi Kazuya
5.AKANISHI JIN
6.NakaMARU YUIchi

lol. yup.. Here's my DBSK fav chart!

1.KIM JAE JOONG. <3
2.sHiM cHaNg MiN
3.KIM junsu
4.Park Yoo Choon
5.JUNG YUNHO

Yup.. YunHo is last.. WHY? Idk.. BUT I KNOW I LURVE THE FIRST TWO. KAT-TUN vs. DBSK, no doubt about it, KAT-TUN WINS! >D (for me) Chang Min looks like Taguchi and Ryo from Kanjani8/NewS. Ryo + Taguchi = Chang Min? <3 So kawaiiiii.. Okay, now I shall clean up sum stuff before I look at sum more dbsk. XD

(*Chestnut*)

No comments: