Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My 2nd entry today..

Currently Listening to: Nabimudeom (Butterfly Grave) - TAKE
Mood: o(;_;)o & <=S - INCREDIBLY sad & Scared

...I had a bad day at the end. First, I got whacked really hard, and 2nd my friend got bullied, so me and my friend ran away from the bullies, and now I'm scared to go to school... I have no idea why they bully him... I'm confused, scared, tired, lonely, sad, depressed, and I feel like ending it right now. I don't know why I'm so sad today, I just feel like giving up on love/friendship and life. But I know I have to live on for my friends, and my family. I'm actually crying while I write this... Vanilla, I want to go to your middle school. I hate it here. Please help me God... Help me..

(*Chestnut*)
It's raining in my eyes...

No comments: