Monday, June 11, 2007

Hihi!

Currently Listening to: Someday for Somebody - Kamenashi Kazuya
Mood: \(^0^)/ - Excited

♪ヾ(●ω●)ノ"こんばんわ! Well, tomorrow I have no school so... ヾ(* ̄ ̄ ̄▽ ̄ ̄ ̄*)ノ~ I'm beginning to use the japanese smileys alot... But oh well, I LOVE THEM! o(^▽^)o My sister is listening to a cd right now. =P Burned o'course. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Yay, my KAT-TUN girl version is so awesome. ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●) Me and Yann said if we met 6 guys who looked like us(or at least like KAT-TUN) then those 6 guys can be KAT-TUN boy style juniors, and we're KAT-TUN girl style juniors. ヽ(*◇*)/ In my dreams? Maybe not.. Lols joking. Well, I'm running out of things to say. (OAO*) Oh yes, want some pictures then? (⌒∇⌒)
UEDA, FROM THE GOSHDARN CUTE COMMERCIAL! For Rohto. \(@⌒∇⌒@)/ I really find Ueda kawaii there. o(● ̄ω ̄●)o <--Like that. Lolez. I talk to Koki alot yesterday (Dez), and she he even went on webcam. I did too, so =P. It was fun~ And I saw how huge her his tv was! GO_OD ..Looks like <---Good, but it is actually a face with ears.. O wtheck. | ̄ー ̄|Want more pictures? =D
Hehe, just because his song is on, and I love this guys attitude (and look hehe) to bits. I'M KAT-TUN BIASED. O_O O well, I made my friends like that too. (´∀`)MWAHAHA. I love this song. T^T Isn't Kame just adorable with that added little ponytail on his head? Ehem, that's it, because I wanna see something else.. I don't know what, but something. 0_o Well, Sayonara~ ((ヾ(゚∩゚*)

(*Chestnut*)

No comments: