Saturday, June 09, 2007

IT'S THE WEEKENDS!

Currently Listening to: Blue - Utada Hikaru
Mood: \(^0^)/ - Excited

(。・ω・)ノ゙ コンチャ♪ How's everyone? Right now, I feel awesome. =D I convinced 3 of my friends to become addicted with KAT-TUN!!! I'M SO PROUD OF THEIR LOYALTY. ♪~♪ d(⌒o⌒)b♪~♪ランラン Yeys~ ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●) My mom said I might be able to go out today and walk, and get a free slurpee with the free coupon I got. ヾ(〃^∇^) I lurve going out and walking~ I also got news that when I reach Malaysia for vacation, I might go to Pinang!!!! Or somewhere else.. I don't know how to spell it. ヾ(゚д゚*三*゚д゚)ノ Ouch, I just hurt my knee. (=д=ヾ) We might go to the beaachhhh~ \(^▽^\)(/^▽^)/ I lurve the beach!!! But my sister doesn't. ヾ(゚△゚) Well, I'll make sure she does!!! Dez is Koki, Yann is Jin, I'm Ueda, and Anj is Maru. =3 My sis is Junno. But we don't have a Kame yet. (=△=) We're gonna meet at Yann's house for a b-day party when summer vacation starts, and we're gonna get the lyrics for You, and try to sing it!! I'll be singing Kame's parts too becuz, 1 noone is Kame, and 2, I know KAT-TUN more than NYONE else. ヽ(▽^〃ヽ)ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ(ノ〃^▽)ノ For Junno, my sis might not come, and since we don't know the rap parts for Dez to sing, Dez might sing Junno's parts. I dont know yet but I'M SURE, it'll be fun. ヘ(^∇゚ヘ)(ノ゚∇^)ノ I really like this song... The first time I heard it was from a Tenimyu MV called Blue Tears.. It made me cry. (T△T) Well, Itterasshai! イテラ━━━ヽ(´∀`ヽ)━━━ン !!!!!

(*Chestnut*)

No comments: