Wednesday, June 06, 2007

OHAYO!

Currently Listening to: Natsu no Owari Mou Kako no Koi - Shirota You
Mood: \(^0^)/ - Excited

~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよ♪ Why am I excited? I HAVE NO IDEA! I'm just feel dead happy. (≧▽≦) Well, like the japanese smileys? I find them really cute. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!! Yes, Shirota, your voice is TOTAL AWE. My gosh, I never knew he could sing so well.. And the fact that he's HALF SPANISH!!O(≧∇≦)O たのしい!!! Yorokobu~~ =D kanashimu ja nai!!! ワッショイヽ(゜∀゜)メ(゜∀゜)メ(゜∀゜)ノワッショイOkay then, I have to work on some 'special' things for a 'special' friend. ( ̄▽ ̄) ニコッ♪ I know I said I'd stop blogging here at Xanga BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF. I lurve my blog here. ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ Forgive me. 号(┳Д┳)泣 Well either than that, I have not much to say. 0.0 Oh yes, I asked Philip and keith, and Anjani what they thought of Jae Joong as a girl, and they thought he was ok. But Anjani thought he was PRETTY~ (・ω・)b 愛 Since I've said the stuff I mean't to say.. (⌒∇⌒)ノ""マタネー!!

(*Chestnut*)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HALLO CHESNUT!!!!!! ^-^ i have no idea wut u just said but hi lol! :D

~ VANiLLA

Anonymous said...

its cool ;) its lyk this website is ur journal eh?? =p