Friday, June 01, 2007

KYA~! NYA~!

Currently Listening to: Jumpin' Up - KAT-TUN
Mood: \(^_^)/ & (({`.`})) - Happy & Giddy

WOOHOOO!!! KOKI U RULLE!!! ..I have no idea why I'm so happy today. :DDDDDD YEYYY.. Well, please ignore my weirdness lols. Lurve KAT-TUN!! I'm so glad yann is bcome as addicted as I am. :DDD Although I'm still more addicted. >D MWAHA. Since I hav not much to say, HBD TAMS!!!! :DDD This song is sucha addicting song~ So awesome teh song. >D *WOAH WHAT?* lols. *WHAT WHAT??* Uebo, u sound amazing here. :D EVERYBODY JUMP UP KOWASU MADE!! lols. Now lets add a BEAUTIFUL uebo pic. :DDD
UEBO-HIME!! yOur smile makes me all giddy. >0< lols. Isn't his smile just so kawaiiii????? :DDDD Lols, it feels kinda weird being so 'crazy over a guy' when I have a feeling Philip is like reading my blog. 0.o;; Cuz dont u think it's kinda weird to have someone (especially a classmate) looking at ur blog? lols. But who else would eh? What was I thinking of making a blog. =_= Oh well, it's fun to write. =D I'm still a very HYPER Dong Bang Shin Ki fan. :D Tvong Vfang Xien Qi? I think that's the chinese ver.. Tohoshinki is the japanese version.. And Dong Bang Shin Ki is the Korean ver. :D I wanna check out how dbsk say chinese. 0.o I wonder if they're good. o.o;; CANT WAIT TO BUY THE KAT-TUN YOU LIVE DVDDDDDD~~ As well as my trip to HOT MALAYSIA!!! >D I lurve the part in this song where Junno goes, "everybody jumppp urp!" lols. He's got a kawaii voice. :D

(*Chestnut*)

No comments: