Sunday, June 03, 2007

YEY. =D

Currently Listening to: Negaiboshi - SHOWTA
Mood: \(^_^)/ - Happy

I have no idea why I'm happy, but I just am. xD Ohyes, I drew an anime version of the KAT-TUN Kaizokuban Cover!! I'm really proud of it. ^^ Unfortunately, I wasn't able to scan it today cuz my sister's hogging the comp with the scanner. >| But I took a pic of the real one, and the anime one.
LIKE IT? I'm really proud. ^^ Please ignore the bed at the back. rofl. xD Well either than that, not much is happening.. Except I'm gonna eat dinner at a western restaurant I think. Forgot what it's called. xD Yann has become a HUGE KAT-TUN fan, because of me!! >D I'm so darn evil.. And bcuz of that, her brother bcame a bit plump. 0.0;; My bad. He doesn't seem to mind anyways. xD Yann doesn't care either lol. She finds Jin her favourite, finds Ueda beautiful, Kame ??, Koki cool, Maru talented, and Junno CUTE. :D I better ask her what she thinks of Kame..

This is the avatar I made of Chang Min!!! I'm so proud. T^T Lols, It took me forever to make the dots around the picture. =_=;; But I finished it yesterday bfore dinner so that's good. ^^ I'll scan the better drawn anime pic of KAT-TUN tomorrow or later. :P It depends on how glued to the computer my sister is. =_=;; Either than that, SAYONARA. >D Lols.. Oh yes, one more question to all my pals who go to this site..
Do you know who this is? <---





(*Chestnut*)

No comments: