Thursday, June 14, 2007

NO MORE JAPANESE SMILIES! O0O

Mood: (O.O;;;) & \(^0^)/ - Scared & Excited

TOMORROW IS SPORTS DAY! AND I'M NOT GONNA USE JAPANESE SMILIES ANYMORE! TAKES TOO MUCH TIME! WHY AM I USING CAPLOCKS? ...ok better. xD I finished volume 2 of my manga Dumped x3! It's really popular in my class cuz everyone ushers me to finish it, and I have 2 characters that are suppose to be 2 of my classmates, and 1 character named Esutaa, which is me. >3 I just need to write the story at the back of the book. =D THAT'S IT! Then I have to work on volume 3. T_T It's only like 31 pages in volume 2. =_=;; But prettay fun. =3 Jesse is sooooo curious about what's gonna happen to his character, named Player. =P But Player has a real name, Akaharu, which means Red Winter. Evil-ish? Good. ^^ But he's not evil. ^^;; Akaharu has a girlfriend long time ago, named Himeyuki, meaning Snow Princess. =D Lolez, nice names? I hope so. T^T The main character is not player tho. =P It's Ken Miyuki, as well as Umi Lucky. <---Lucky is kind of an odd last name right? o.o;; But what the heck. :P Basically, it's about a 13 year old who goes to Para Para Middle school, and in the 2 days he's been there, he got dumped THREE TIMES ALREADY. He thinks he's outta luck until a beautiful girl named Umi becomes Ken's girflfriend! O_O There are many OTHER characters in the book, including Ken's best friend (popular) named Kouda Shuka. ^^ Well, you'll have to wait to read it, I doubt I'll publish it, but if I do, I'll tell ya! Talking about publishing, Ms.K (nice supervisor), is planning on publishing a childrens storybook, and she made me the illustrator! SHE'LL PAY ME! >D I can't wait. |-D Lolez, sayonara then. ^^

(*Chestnut*)

No comments: