Friday, June 15, 2007

SUMMARY~~

Currently Listening to: Missing Piece - Saitoh Takumi & Ruito Aoyagi
Mood: \(^_^)/ - Happy

UWAH, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG~
Missing Piece - Saitoh Takumi & Ruito Aoyagi.
Ruirui! <3 If you don't know, Saitoh Takumi & Ruito Aoyagi are actors in Tenimyu. Tenimyu is a prince of tennis musical. Saitoh plays Oshitari, and Ruito plays Gakuto. BEAUTIFUL MUSICAL. TOTALY RABU~ <3 Especially the Dream Lives of tenimyu. ^0^ I am a total Tenimyu fan. <3 As well as Atobe's actor, Kazuki Kato. <3 He's TEH BEST. >D But I lurve everyone in tenimyu. ^.^ And Echizen is darn cute (Yanagi Kotaroh). If you wanna watch tenimyu, just go to youtbe and write 'Tenimyu' there's bound to be MANY results. ^_^ My favourite dream live is 3, although I haven't see dream live 4 yet. >.< I wanna see!! *_* Another of my favourite songs are also by Saitoh and Ruito, the song...
Do Your Best - Saitoh Takumi & Ruito Aoyagi.
AN AWESOME RAP VER!! >D Ruirui raps really cutely. ^^ And Saitoh has an amaaaazing tone. ^^ HOWEVER, I LOVE KAT-TUN STILL~ I'll never love a band MORE than KAT-TUN. ^^ Although DBSK is a close 2nd. ^^ Well, I'm going to check if anyone uploaded dl4. ^^ Ja~ne!

(*Chestnut*)

No comments: