Tuesday, July 03, 2007

OH EM GEE

Mood: \((^_________^))/ - Darn Happy

Aw, I'm so sorry I didn't post for a HECK of a long time! People might've thought I was kidnapped! :o lols jk. Well, I'm so glad to be back! My internet wasn't working so *sigh*. Oh yes, TODAY IS MASSU, JIN, AND KUSANO'S B-DAY! Happy b-day guys!



I also made these cookies that are for them!

Well, for those that are in my class... I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY. DDD: I miss Jesse's weird jokes, Connie's smartness, my crush's face xD, and MY FRIENDSSSSS. DDDD: But I'm sure someday we'll see each other again! Oh darn, I'm so lazy, I dont wanna work on my manga.. I'm on volume 4 now.. The cover is Jesse's character... ^^;; Next volume will probably be Nerissa's character.. I've been on crunchyroll alot today. Me and my friends (classmates) went to the beach on the 2nd last day of school! SO FUN. :D I even recorded some stuff. Nish, I DIDN'T DELETE THE VIDEO MWAHAHAAH. He's gonna kill me hehe. I'm probably gonna eat the cookie now. xD Unless my family are. o_o My grandma helped me make the cookies for the 3 guys. ^^ She's so helpful, so cool too! She played in a hockey team! And I found out my grandpa was one of the strongest ping pong players in Malaysia!!! :D wow, a famous guy in my house lols. I hope to be famous... But not famous like Paris. 0.o;; I bought the DBSK's Rising Sun showcase, the DBSK Five in teh Black CD, and the KAT-TUN Real Face Concert!!!! IM SO HAPPY. The DBSK thing wasnt as great as I hope. :( Except for the part where Hero, opened up his shirt and said, "X-MAN!". Haha. LOVED LOVED LOOOOOOVED THE KAT-TUN REAL FACE CONCERT! Oh yes, a few days ago, I went to Nakamaru's (girl ver, my friend) house, and we jumped on the trampoline alot. Hehe. In the DBSK showcase, Jae Joong jumps and poses for this Fila photo thing, and so me and Nakamaru were jumping and posing. I posed while jumping, and she took apic of me! It looked really cool at the end.. Of course not as cool as Jae Joong! Man I'm typing alot, I'm a typing machine! Ouch my fingers are hurting lols. Oh yes, I also saw a video where Yamapi says he has C-CUPS. O_O HE REALLY HAS MOOBS!!!! :O Lols, I love u Yamapi. I also sawe a video where Kusano and KOyama are doing a skit. Kusano tries to call KOyama, but then his answering machine picks up. The answering machine says, "please make a message after the beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee----- etc. So Kusano whacks Koyama, and then Koyama starts going, "beep,beep,beep,beep" like a song, and KUsano follows. SO FUNNY ROTFL. I think this is getting too long..

JA~NE!